The RKP is a personal radiation alarm that warns the user of dose rates exceeding 10uSv/h (1mR/h).
The RKP is the necessary complement to passive dosimetry, such as TLD and film dosimetry.
Radiation alarm with detection of X-rays and Gamma .
Radiation detected: X rays and gamma.
Energy: 60 Kev-1,2 Mev.
(Average values relative to Cs-137) (red led light and buzzer)
* Silence = dose rate below 10uSv/h
* 1 beep/min =10 uSv/h
* 2 beep/min=20uSv/h
* 3 beep/min=30uSv/h
* 20 beep/min=200uSv/h
* Continuous alarm > 200uSv/h
* Battery life: More than 6 months continuous operation in absence of radiation.
* Operating temperature: -10ºC to 40ºC (14ºF to 105ºF).
* Continuous operation. There is no on-off switch.
* Battery-test button
* Batteries almost-depleted signal emitted every hour (during a 48-hour period)
* Detector signal analyzed by microprocessor. (Before emitting the first radiation beep, the RKP emits two short beeps warning the user the detector is receiving an external signal)
* Dimensions: 55x47x14 mm (without clip)
* Weight: 32 grams.
There are available specific dosemeter holders that allow to integrate the alarm in a unique support with the dosemeters type Landauer, Panasonic, Harshaw and CND. The rest of the dosemeters of the market can be integrated using the provided universal hanger.
| || |